The theme for this year is Redefining Partnerships, Platforms and Customer Experiences. It was held at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center.
The keynote plenary session discussed about “Building Trust in Collaborative Partnership”. I enjoyed this session. Other sessions that I found useful were:
- Innovation Validation – Idea to Product in 5 Days
- Digital Enterprise Transformation – Yesterday and Today
- Making Sense of Digital Transformation
- Future of Finance and Technology Disruption
- Redefining Fintech: A Pragmatic View for 2017
- Closing the Customer Gap in the Digital Era
- Emerging Technologies in Banking
A lot of interesting thoughts and case studies were shared. However, after sitting through the two days session, I would say the previous year event was much more interesting.
My employer, Silverlake, is the main sponsor for this event. The nice booth was put up by my colleagues from Singapore Office.
As usual I enjoy attending such event to keep up with market and technology trends in the era of digital transformation.